David Kreager, Broker/Owner
On Property Marketing Plans
It’s often said about buying real estate that the
three most important considerations are location,
location and location. Similarly, at United Country
Michigan Lifestyle Properties, we believe that
when selling Michigan historic real estate, the
three most important objectives are exposure,
exposure and exposure. By maximizing the exposure of your property, our objective is to sell it expediently and at the highest possible price. In doing so, we recognize that more times than not, buyers of Michigan historic properties come from outside of their local area.
- They will be looking for a Michigan historic home, farm, or other historic property without having a specific geographic location in mind, and
- They will rely heavily on the internet when they search.
This means that the marketing strategy of most realty companies, that is, to put
a sign in the yard and rely on the local Multiple Listing Service, will be less effective than our comprehensive marketing plan.
When you choose United Country –Michigan Lifestyle Properties to represent your unique Michigan property for sale, you access the tools and resources to market your property far beyond your local area, to prospective buyers who may be interested in properties like yours, but don’t even know your local area. Specifically, you’re able to take advantage of the following, as well as the expertise and service from a local Michigan Lifestyle Properties agent.
David Kreager, Broker/Owner
On Why Sellers Call
- Your property is featured on this website, which has visitors from all over the United States, as well as other countries, and is promoted via targeted advertising on Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and other social networks.
- Your property is featured on hundreds of targeted third-party websites, as well as United Country Real Estate’s many lifestyle property websites, which together and separately generate thousands of visitors per week.
- Your property is included in Michigan Lifestyle Properties, a high quality print publication featuring exceptional properties from all over Michigan. This catalog is distributed in high traffic areas throughout southwest Michigan, as well as by our agents in their communities throughout Michigan, and via U.S. Mail and e-mail to targeted households outside of Michigan.
- Your property is promoted via U.S. Mail or e-mail to prospective buyers in United Country’s proprietary database, which includes approximately 500,000 people who have responded to United Country’s national print advertising and award-winning websites. When readers express an interest in properties like yours, we’re able to send them information about your
Sometimes providing the best service to your clients requires promoting their Michigan property for sale beyond the reach of your current resources. At United Country – Michigan Lifestyle Properties, we’re open to partnering with you to market your client’s property, either in a co-broker relationship or for a flat fee, but at no additional cost to your client. If you’re looking for additional ways to maximize the exposure of your client’s Michigan golf home or condominium, contact us. You can leverage our marketing tools and expertise, while continuing the client relationship you already enjoy.
Lake to Lake Realty
8599 N 32nd Street
Richland, MI 49083
Michigan Lifestyle Properties
330 Kalamazoo Street
South Haven, MI 49090