A well-recognized part of Midland’s past, the Willard Dow house is a Tudor Revival estate on 3.17 acres, backing to Dow Gardens, former estate of Herbert H. Dow. Dating from the 1920’s, it was originally constructed and called home by Willard H. Dow and his family. Set over three levels, the property features four bedrooms, with expansive living and entertaining areas. An exemplar of Tudor style, architectural details included exposed beams, leaded glass windows bearing crests and high chimneys with steeply pitched-roof. This estate has all the charm of yesteryear with textured ceilings in the music room and formal living room, beveled mirrors and a Juliet balcony. Stepping outside to the patio or covered porch, one can hear the water features of Dow Gardens and overlook the pristine gardens. A quick stroll to downtown Midland and festivals, the Rail Trail and Thurne Park a block away, one couldn’t ask for a better location. A truly one of a kind estate with so much history and charm.